Our website tracks your membership period and will automatically send you e-mail reminders when it is time to renew. When you receive the reminder mail, simply follow the instructions to renew your account. You can pay online via PayPal or pay via bank transfer*.
How to Renew Your Membership
Membership Renewal Initiated
- Log into your account with your e-mail address and password
- Click on the View Profile link
- Click on the button that says Renew until (date)
- Confirm your details, choose a payment method and follow the payment instructions
- While a manual payment is being processed, your account will show a message that your membership renewal is initiated. When your bank transfer is credited we will manually update your account status, so please be patient.
- If something has gone awry with your online payment you will see the Membership renewal is initiated message. To try online payment again, please click the Cancel button in that message and restart the renewal process.
How to Reactivate a Lapsed Membership
120 days after the last renewal date, unpaid accounts are automatically deactivated and archived. To reactivate your lapsed membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Cancel Your Membership
You can simply ignore the renewal reminders. 120 days after your last renewal date, your account will automatically be deactivated archived. If you wish to immediately cancel your membership, please contact email@example.com
to have your account deactivated. Thank you for understanding that membership fees are not refunded.*If you choose to pay by bank transfer, please send notification to firstname.lastname@example.org so that your account will be credited.